Thursday, November 27

Television

There are a lot of different kinds of programmes nowadays which contents change depending on the age, kind of spectator, timetable, etc.
First of all I cannot watch much television because I have not got any time, this year is more important and complicated and I am so nervous. I am worried about my academic year.
All the same when I have got free time I watch my favourite programmes on TV, they are TV series like CSI, Sexy Money and Aída.
I am interested in documentaries about customs or style of life in different countries. I like documentaries where the cities are the center of the story too.
In my opinion this type of programme is very fascinating. If you want you can learn different and good information. It is more important because we find knowledge through TV and we learn easily.
However there are several unsuitable and they are not controlled in their transmission.
Recently I watch the news at lunch time, with this I can know what is around the world so that I can contrast with my knowledge because I think that this is important for my education and personal formation too.
Finally I think that television is necessary if you know how to find suitable information and use it with care which purposes must be the best course in your life.

Katherine Hernández

No comments: